Diamond paste / Diamond slurry
FOR EVERY APPLICATION THE RIGHT PRODUCT
Diamond pastes are used for polishing and lapping of all kinds of materials and coatings.
We are producing our pastes in all common grit sizes with mono – or polycrystalline grits, in different concentrations without agglomeration. For an easy handling we supply our diamond pastes in different units: 5g, 10g or 20g syringes
1A-Diamond pastes in oil- or water-soluble conditions.
A very special choice of blocky and sharp-edged diamond grits ensures
a high stock removal rate, short processing time and a permanent
- Polishing of wire dies
- Lapping of automotive components
- Finish grinding of surfaces in the mould industry
- Processing of microstructure sections in the metallography
- Polishing ceramic surfaces in the medical industry
THE FINEST POLISH FOR YOUR SURFACE
… are used for applications where the best surface finish is needed. Different grit sizes are available. Our 1A-Diamond slurry is supplied with mono- or polycrystalline diamonds in a oil- or water-soluble condition.
We could also offer special diamond concentrations (mixed grit sizes) in accordance with customer-specific requirements.
Our Diamond slurries are characterized by high quality standards. We pay highest attention to an even grain distribution without agglomeration, as well as tight grit size tolerances.
- High-gloss polish of plastic injection moulds, rollers, mechanical seals
- Processing wire dies, hard-metal inserts, ferrites, semiconductors
- Lapping of composites, optical glasses, measuring surfaces, pressing tools
- Grinding valve seats, fits, cylinder bores, pistons
- Finish grinding of reamers, gauges